Wednesday 22 June 2011

NEWS FROM THE STUDIO OF CATHRYN KEMP




Parallax Art Fair 


Exciting times in the studio! I'm working like mad to make the work for Parallax 1, which opens next week at La Galleria, Royal Opera Arcade, central London. I'll be showing one of my new pieces from a series entitled 'Ghost'; large-scale photographs working with Victorian nightgowns. I'm also putting the finishing touches to another Wedding Dress piece; handstitching my personal diaries into a reconstructed vintage garment. I'm hoping the work will hang well together as I'm showing in good company......

Parallax 1 Art Fair | July 1-3 | 2011

For an invite to one of two PVs (Thurs June 30, Sat July 2) or further information, go to my website www.cathrynkemp.com or Parallax Art Fair


Soco Show: Openings

It's the last week of our South Coast Artists (Soco) show at the Stade Hall, Hastings Old Town. Last chance to see 'Ghost 1' from photographic installation 'Ghost'.
The dark walls of the Stade act as a perfect foil to the piece - making it stranger still!
Openings | Stade Hall | June 11-26

South Coast Artists

www.cathrynkemp.com






No comments:

Post a Comment